Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

New Zealand olypians

Interview: New Zealand olympians

.


Challenge: imagine you are a journalist that is going to interview a New Zealand athlete that competed at the Tokyo Olympics 2020. Choose an athlete that you would want to interview. Who would you want to interview? What are some things that you want to ask them?




ME:hi valerie adams i am Naomi i go to pt england school we are learning about you .I just what to ask somethings  if you mine   umm i just how old were you when you started because you are 36 now ?

valerie adams: i was 18 when i first came to olympics like you said i am 36 so i have been here really long  doing shot put yeah.


ME: wow thats so long you been in olympics wonder how you like hold the ball by your neck wow 18 years old that's really cool wow wow wow so i have other question for you whats your culture ?

valerie adams: i am tongan because my mum is tongan and yeah that’s it yeah oh and my dad is english

 

ME wow you tongan as well and  can’t forget your english thats cool really wow your so tall but next what was your longest throw like 20.21 right ? 

valerie adams: No  it was 21,24 but you were really Close to the number yeah that my longest i ever thrown for the past there's years 


MEi was so close but yeah that's pretty far and the ball is 8.8 pounds and that's pretty heavy. I am so surprised right now but I just wanted to ask when were you born     ?  

valerie adams:”october the 6th 1984 and thats my birthday yeah october  “


ME wow 1984 umm my birthday is in october as well but my one is in october the 16 th just needed to add one umm but do you have any kids yes no ? 

valerie adams:”yes i have two kids one boy one girl my girl is 3 and the other 2 umm it was hard to leave them back at home but i love very very much  “


Me two one then the next year another one wow you have a great body  shape for to kids and your 36 um but i just want to ask how many medals have you won it look like you won a lot   ?

valerie adams:”i have 2 gold 3 silver and 1 bronze umm but i think  the bronze is the best it doesn't really Matter  to me abou gold or silver to me to some other it maybe feel like i want it but me know ” 


ME yeah yeah because like there like i want i want it the gold or silver but umm are you happy you made it this far  ?

valerie adams:’yes i am so so happy that am here and i made this far  i was 18 to 36 now” 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.